Help for Towns Without Code Enforcement Staff

If you receive an Order to Docket and are inclined to get ahead of the process, contact DHCD, a representative from MML's Code Enforcement & Zoning Officials Association (CEZOA), or someone from your county's code enforcement or legal team. They can be helpful regarding your options and with identifying tools for identifying property records and owner/occupants.

Other FAQs on this site may provide additional tools for you to consider.