|NEW UPDATES REGARDING MML’s 2020 SUMMER CONFERENCE:|
MML’s Summer Conference is still on schedule for its June 28 – July 1, 2020 dates in Ocean City.
MML is closely monitoring the evolving situation surrounding COVID-19 and its impact on Maryland. The Conference Planning Committee and MML leadership, in response to questions and concerns and to reassure attendees, sponsors and exhibitors and encourage participation, is revising some policies and procedures for the event. These are specifically:
|Extending the early booth rate deadline to May 20|
| Booths cancelled prior to May 20 will incur the usual $100 cancel fee
|Full refunds will be issued should MML be forced to cancel this event|
|MML will offer the option to apply your booth payment toward the 2021 summer conference|
|Only accepting credit card payments online|
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Hundreds of key municipal officials attend the MML summer conference
- Over 130 municipalities represented
- Network with mayors, council members, managers, finance officers, public works directors, and police chiefs
- Inform cities and towns on the latest products, techniques, and services their municipalities need
- Meet the purchasing decision makers
- Exhibit at the largest annual gathering of Maryland city and town officials
- MML’s 2019 conference attracted over 900 registrants; total attendance was over 1,800 people
- For 2020: New Expo Floor Plan
- For 2020: All display vehicles and equipment will be located outside
All legitimate correspondence relating to MML’s summer conference is sent only from the Maryland Municipal League office in Annapolis, Maryland.
MML does not contract with third party vendors for hotel reservations, booth furnishing/design, attendee lists, or any sort of listing, guide, or directory.
All hotel reservations are made directly between you and the Ocean City Hotels.
Booth items/services are rented directly from the convention center using the service and rental form.
Attendee lists for MML events are provided at no charge to exhibitors and come directly from the League.
If you receive any suspicious correspondence regarding MML and MML events please forward to the League for review. Email MML
If there are any questions, please contact MML or 410-295-9100.