INFORMATION ON MARCH 2021 COVID RELIEF BILL (American Rescue Plan)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- USDA Provides $1 Billion in Loan Guarantees to Rural Businesses and Ag Producers
- FEMA Guidance on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Needs to ensure protection against COVID-19 for healthcare workers, first responders, and patients.
- CARES Act
- CARES Act State, Local, and Tribal Governments website
- Updated U.S. Treasury Department, Office of Inspector General, Coronavirus Relief Fund FAQ.
- U.S. Treasury Department issued this guidance on what constitutes COVID-19 related expenses.
- Cybersecurity and Fraud Prevention Resources:
- CISA Cybersecurity During COVID-19 Guidance (Dept. of Homeland Security’s risk advisor on cyber and infrastructure security)
- U.S. Department of Justice Fraud Prevention Resources
- Avoiding Coronavirus Scams
- Identifying Critical Infrastructure During COVID-19 (Including government facilities and water/wastewater treatment plants)
- Guidance on Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce
- Department of Labor Sick and Family Leave Guidance (under Families First Coronavirus Response Act)
- USDA Implements Relief for Rural Residents, Businesses and Communities
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Guidance from the Office of Personnel Management on Common Employment Issues