Expo Pricing and Details
New Virtual Exhibit Fees
Be part of the the first ever MML Virtual Conference and Expo! To initiate this brand new event we are offering discounted pricing and branding options going far beyond the conference dates. Keep your name on the minds of Marylanders year round.
New Virtual Exhibit Rate $200
Re-imagined Expo Options - The Virtual Expo will offer:
- Brand exposure to hundreds of Local, County, and State officials before, during, after conference
- Ability to post your own videos, ads, docs on the Expo Landing Page and app profile
- Instant access to your products and services information online 24/7 through the end of the year
- Instant access to your company’s contact information, photos, white papers, and website
- Tweet, post messages and photos on the conference app to promote your organization
- Send us a link to your chat room, we will add it to the schedule. Time on Tuesday at 11:30 is set aside specifically for chat rooms. Microsoft Terms and Zoom work well.
- Logo on Expo Website Directory and Conference Mobile App
- Directory Description Upgrade to 75 Words
- Attendee list
- 2 staff registrations with access to all online conference sessions, workshops, and chat rooms. Check out the entire REDEFINED! REIMAGINED! RESTRUCTURED first time ever event!
The League greatly appreciates your support of our annual conference and of Maryland’s local governments, even more so now as we work through this unsettling and unprecedented time. We will get through this together.
We are excited to offer our first ever, this is one for the MML history books, virtual event!
All exhibit booth and booth staff information must be received by June 22, 2020 to ensure proper listing in promotional materials.
Payment of Fees
Exhibitors must pay the full amount due with a credit card when reserving a booth online. Payment may be made by American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa. Visit MML’s website to contract for the expo online. Booths cannot be secured without full payment.
Details and Reminders
Conference Mobile App - MMLCon20
The conference details, schedule, updates along with access to all sessions and workshops will be available via the app. App available on June 22.
Show Vehicles - Change to Virtual
Unfortunately show vehicle displays will not be available online. We encourage you to include photos and descriptions of your vehicles in your profile. All show vehicle fees will be refunded.
The virtual exhibit hours will be open 24/7 starting the week of June 22. The Expo Hall will remain accessible through the end of the year. Dedicated hours will be:
Monday, June 29, 2020, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday, June 30, 2020 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday June 30, 2020 - host your own chat/zoom room 11:30 - 12:30
Chat room and other interactive opportunities coming soon.
Check List - Have you...
|September 30, 2019||Workshop/Session Topics due, email suggestions to Tom Reynolds|
|January 15, 2020||Early Sponsor Opportunities deadline|
|June 22, 2020||Last day to make booth and booth staff changes and/or cancellations.|
Virtual Expo hall is open 24/7 starting June 22
|June 29, 2020||Exhibit Halls open, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|June 30, 2020||Exhibit Halls open, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm|