News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/28/2022 8:30:18 AM to 6/28/2022 8:30:18 AM.
Posted on: April 5, 2022
[ARCHIVED] Summer Conference Registration FAQs
- Guest Pre-registration needed - Conference attendee spouses/guests planning to attend any part of the conference must be preregistered prior to June 1
- Early discount registration rates - Expire this Friday, April 29
- Accomodations - Be sure your hotel reservations are set. MML discounted rates expire May 10
- Volunteers are needed to assist at registration and in conference sessions. Please sign up to help out for a couple hours. (Volunteers must be registered for conference)
- City/Town Showcase - Show off your city/town in a 10 second video. Submit your Municipal Showcase videos by May 1. A montage of videos provided by each city/town and will be presented as part of the Opening General Session
- Confirm your officials are registered, have secured accommodations, and have all the lunch and reception tickets they need.
- For non-elected officials - Can’t attend the whole conference? Then Municipal Staff Expo Day is for you. Explore the expo halls, take a class, and have lunch, June 14, 10-2:30 pm, $50.
- The Key to Conference Registration. Only municipal officials designated to be the MML Key registration contact may register other officials. Please do not attempt to register an official, other than yourself, unless you are a key contact. contact Sharon Easton (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions. If a staff person, who is not the key contact, registers another official they will be overriding their profile in our database.