Expo Pricing and Details
Be part of the MML Summer Conference and Expo! This year's conference will be held in Ocean City, June 12-15, 2022. Keep your name on the minds of Marylanders year round.
- Brand exposure to hundreds of Local, County, and State officials before, during, and after conference
- Face to Face meetings in person
- Instant access to your products and services information online 24/7 through the end of the year
- Instant access to your company’s contact information, photos, white papers, and website
- Tweet, post messages and photos on the conference app to promote your organization
- Logo on Conference Mobile App
- Attendee list - pre and post event
- 2 Booth staff registrations and access to all conference sessions, workshops, and events. Up to three additional booth staff may be added online $125 plus meals ($35 ($40) per lunch, $70 ($85) per reception).
The League greatly appreciates your support of our annual conference and of Maryland’s local governments, even more so now as we work through this unsettling and unprecedented time. We will get through this together.
Exhibit rates if contracts & payments are received by April 30, 2022
|Non-Commercial/Government Discount Booth Option||$900|
|Municipal Main Street Exhibitor||$295|
|Business Associate Exhibitor||$920|
| MML Strategic Partner Exhibitors|
| Leader Partner||$870|
| Investor Partner||$920|
Exhibit rates if contracts & payments are received after April 30, 2022
| Commercial Exhibitor||$1,295|
| Non-Commercial/Government Discount |
| Municipal Main Street Exhibitor||$320|
|Business Associate Exhibitor||$1,165|
| MML Strategic Partner Exhibitors|
| Citizen Partner||$975|
| Leader Partner||$1,100|
| Investor Partner||$1,165|
Non-Commercial/Government Discount Booth Option:
A Discount rate option is available to non-commercial and government organizations.This option does not permit choosing a booth number. A booth number will be assigned on May 1 from the booths remaining. Booth preferences are welcome.
Included in Booth Fee:
Each 10’ x 10’ booth includes one 30" x 30" x 6’ draped table, two chairs, trash can, 500 watt outlet, and two booth staff registrations (includes lunches/breaks on Monday and Tuesday & the Welcome Reception Sunday evening).
Display height may not exceed 8 feet nor interfere with other displays. Displays along exterior walls may extend to a height of 15’ provided the display does not block or hide the view of other booths.
Show Display Vehicles: NEW!
Exhibitors with vehicles will be assigned a specific time to move their vehicles and equipment into the Expo hall. All display vehicles and equipment must easily fit inside your booth space along with your booth display and staff. MML must be notified in advance to ensure you have access to your booth space during move in on Sunday. Vehicle/equipment placement is at the discretion of the convention center staff.
Monday, June 13, 2022, from 9:30 am to 4 pm (tentative)
Tuesday, June 14, 2022 from 10 am to 2:30 pm (tentative)
Connect with local officials at the Welcome reception on Sunday evening and at the Closing Reception on Tuesday. Two tickets to the Welcome reception are included in the booth fee. Additional tickets may be purchased in advance of the conference.
eBulletin Bi-weekly Newsletter (circ. 2,500, local, county, state officials)
Full color, jpg format, 7" w x 2" h, File size: 72dpi or 96dpi (300 or higher preferred), Horizontal ad: 580px w by 176px h
Ad copy and payment must be received by May 10.
Ads will appear post conference but may appear before conference upon request as as space allows.
- $125 - Additional Booth Staff Person (maximum of 3 additional staff per booth). Meals not included but may be purchased online ($35 per lunch).
- $70 - Extra tickets to the Welcome and/or Closing Receptions, must be purchased prior to conference
Conference Mobile App - MMLCon22
The conference details, schedule, updates along with access to all sessions and workshops will be available via the app.
Check List - Have you...
- Made your hotel and other travel reservations?
- Have you reserved carpeting or internet for your booth?
- Real Time Floor Plan - New floor plan for 2022, see what other vendors are located near you
- Sponsor Opportunities - Keep you brand in front of hundreds of municipal officials!
- Hotel Reservations - Discounted rates available until May 10. These will sell out fast.
- Service and Rental Form - Use this form to arrange extra booth items.
- Booth Reservations - online only
- Bump up your visibility, be a sponsor
Hotel Discount Rate Information
Discounted room rates are available at several Ocean City hotels. Hotel Details
All exhibit contracts must be received by May 10, 2022 to ensure listing in promotional materials. Unpaid booths will be released on May 10, 2022 to other potential exhibitors.
Payment of Fees
Exhibitors must pay the full amount due when reserving a booth. Payment may be made by American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa. Checks will be accepted until June 3. Visit MML’s website to contract for exhibit space. Booths cannot be secured without full payment