Expo Pricing and Details
Be part of the the first ever MML Hybrid Conference and Expo! This year's conference will be a two-part event. Live in-person in Ocean City, June 27-29, 2021 followed by a virtual event, July 19-20, 2021. Two events, twice the connection. Keep your name on the minds of Marylanders year round.
- Brand exposure to hundreds of Local, County, and State officials before, during, and after conference
- Face to Face meetings in person and via live video calls
- Post your own videos, ads, docs on your Resource Solution Showcase profile
- Instant access to your products and services information online 24/7 through the end of the year
- Instant access to your company’s contact information, photos, white papers, and website
- Tweet, post messages and photos on the conference app to promote your organization
- Logo on Resource Solution Showcase and Conference Mobile App
- Attendee list - pre and post event
- 2 Booth staff registrations to live event and online access to all conference sessions, workshops, and meeting rooms
The League greatly appreciates your support of our annual conference and of Maryland’s local governments, even more so now as we work through this unsettling and unprecedented time. We will get through this together.
We are excited to offer our first ever, this is another one for the MML history books, hybrid event!
Exhibit rates if contracts & payments are received by April 30, 2021 - Early rate deadline extended
|Non-Commercial/Government Discount Booth Option||$740|
|Municipal Main Street Exhibitor||$275|
|Business Associate Exhibitor||$855|
| MML Strategic Partner Exhibitors|
| Leader Partner||$810|
| Investor Partner||$855|
Exhibit rates if contracts & payments are received after April 30, 2021 - Early rate deadline extended
| Commercial Exhibitor||$1,205|
| Non-Commercial/Government Discount |
| Municipal Main Street Exhibitor||$300|
|Business Associate Exhibitor||$1,085|
| MML Strategic Partner Exhibitors|
| Citizen Partner||$905|
| Leader Partner||$1,025|
| Investor Partner||$1,085|
Non-Commercial/Government Discount Booth Option:
A Discount rate option is available to non-commercial and government organizations.This option does not permit choosing a booth number. A booth number will be assigned on May 1 from the booths remaining. Booth preferences are welcome.
Included in Booth Fee:
Each 10’ x 10’ booth includes one 30" x 30" x 6’ draped table, two chairs, trash can, 500 watt outlet, and two booth staff registrations (includes lunches on Monday and Tuesday & Welcome Reception Sunday evening.
Display height may not exceed 8 feet nor interfere with other displays. Displays in booths 624 – 638 & 701-712 may extend to a height of 15’ provided the display does not block or hide the view of other booths.
Show Display Vehicles:
Exhibitors with vehicles will be assigned a specific time to park their vehicles and equipment in the front parking lot along Coastal Highway. All display vehicles and equipment will be located outside the convention center unless they will easily fit inside your booth space along with your booth display and staff. If you plan to have a vehicle inside your booth space, MML must be notified in advance to ensure you have access to your booth space for move in. Vehicle/equipment placement is at the discretion of the convention center staff.
The virtual exhibit hours will be open 24/7 starting the week of July 29. The Expo Hall will remain accessible through the end of the year. In-person exhibit hours are:Dedicated hours will be:
Monday, June 28, 2021, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm (tentative)
Tuesday, June 29, 2021 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm (tentative)
Two Live Receptions Sunday and Tuesday and online meeting rooms and other interactive opportunities coming soon.
eBulletin Bi-weekly Newsletter (circ. 2,500, local, county, state officials)
Full color, jpg format, 7" w x 2" h, File size: 72dpi or 96dpi (300 or higher preferred), Horizontal ad: 580px w by 176px h
Ad copy and payment must be received by April 1.
Ads will appear post conference but may appear before conference upon request as as space allows.
- $95 - Additional Booth Staff Person (maximum of 3 additional staff per booth, virtual event only)
- $60 - Extra tickets to the Welcome and/or Closing Receptions, must be purchased prior to conference
Conference Mobile App - MMLCon21
The conference details, schedule, updates along with access to all sessions and workshops will be available via the app.
Check List - Have you...
- Made your hotel and other travel reservations?
- Have you reserved carpeting or internet for your booth?
- Real Time Floor Plan - New floor plan for 2021, see what other vendors are located near you
- Sponsor Opportunities - Keep you brand virtually in front of hundreds of municipal officials!
- Hotel Reservations - Discounted rates available - Reserve by May 20.
- Service and Rental Form - Use this form to arrange extra booth items
Hotel Discount Rate Information
Discounted room rates are available at several Ocean City hotels. Hotel Details.
All exhibit contracts must be received by May 1, 2021 to ensure listing in promotional materials. Unpaid booths will be released on May 1, 2021 to other potential exhibitors.
Payment of Fees
Exhibitors must pay the full amount due when reserving a booth online. Payment may be made by American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa. Visit MML’s website to contract for exhibit space online. Checks will be accepted until May 1. Booths cannot be secured without full payment