The hard work of municipal officials can easily be lost in constituent concerns and the actual challenges of juggling municipal duties with family and other careers. One place it doesn't get lost is here, within your municipal league. If you are an elected official who has served 20+ years or will reach that milestone by June 30, 2023 please complete a nomination form for the 2023 Class of Hall of Famers.
Basic eligibility criteria:
* Must have 20 years of service (or more) by June 30, 2023
* Terms of service don't have to be consecutive
* Must be a municipal elected official and all service must be municipal service years (any time served as a county official cannot be counted)
* Officials may nominate themselves
* Posthumous nominations welcome
Last day to submit nominations is May 31.
Access the digital nomination form here.
If you're unsure whether an official is already a member of the Hall of Fame, please contact Sharon Easton at email@example.com.