Nominations for the positions of President-Elect and Member-at-Large on the MML Board of Directors are now being accepted. Please use the official MML Nomination form found here. Nomination forms must be submitted no later than May 31, 2023. Below is a list of qualifications and submission criteria. Details on the Board election will be available in the near future. For questions or more information please contact Bill Jorch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All elected municipal officials of MML member municipalities are eligible to run for League office; however those from special taxing districts may not be candidates for president-elect.
- Candidates may run for only one office per term.
- A person nominated for a League office must agree to serve prior to their nomination and should verify so by signing where indicated on the nomination form.
- Self-nominations are acceptable.
- An Official MML Nomination Form must be completed and submitted via email no later than May 31, 2023, to both Bill Jorch (email@example.com) and Felicia Banuelos (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Nominations received to date