The Municipal Connections forum is one of the best ways to share knowledge or learn what others are doing in response to Covid-19. Please stop by the page to see if questions you have may have been answered by MML staff or your municipal colleagues.
Currently, there are best practices being shared about:
- How Cities and Towns are handling state mandates
- Virtual meetings
- Plans for State of Emergency
- Converting facilities into medical facilities
Also, there are calls for information on how others are managing the following:
- Hazard pay for municipal employees
- How municipalities are helping their local businesses survive
As people share, this forum grows. We offer the following tips for ease of use:
- The forum will ask you to create an account or use Facebook to log in. If you have created an account before and need to click “forgot password” please look in your junk folder for that email.
- Each viewer can control how they see the threads. It defaults to the “Most Popular” but you can also view the Newest thread
- If you respond to a thread, once a new comment is added, you will be sent an email notifying you. This email may go to your junk email.
- Please browse through the entire board before posting a new “idea,” to see if there is already a thread for your response.
The MML team is dedicated to keeping this a productive and useful forum. If you have an issue with posting, please contact either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.