MML has completely Re-Imagined the summer conference to bring you a Virtually Amazing experience filled with our signature learning opportunities and networking events, as well some fun bonus content. Here is a glimpse into the June 29 schedule:
- Keynote Judson Laipply, the creator of the first viral video – The Evolution of Dance – will get the day “moving.”
- You will then have your choice between a core Academy class on Employment Issues, a conversation with some of the State’s top-elected officials, or a learning lab on Better Community Engagement.
- A conference favorite, Population Forums will again provide an opportunity to converse with similar sized municipalities about the issues of your choice.
- Take a break with the City of Hyattsville, as they lead us through 15 minutes of yoga to maintain a clear state of mind
- Even more learning – either continue the core class or choose between two other great options.
- Join your colleagues on an in-home, virtual scavenger hunt!
- Wind down and meet up with others in topical discussions or sit back and enjoy the charity concert. . . . Ahh.
- Finally, show off those new dance moves at the Virtual Dance Party sponsored by Seat Pleasant!
Day 2 Highlights - June 30