The U.S. Dept. of Transportation has tools and grant opportunities available to fund various types of transportation projects and activities. Join us on Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 1 - 2:30 pm, EST as we discuss the following resources:
- Rural Opportunities to Use Transportation for Economic Success (ROUTES) Toolkit: Provides user-friendly information and resources to support rural applicants’ understanding of USDOT discretionary grant programs and the funding process.
- Better Utilizing Investments to Leverage Development Program (BUILD): Grant funding opportunities for surface transportation infrastructure projects that will have a significant local or regional impact.
- Nationally Significant Federal Lands and Tribal Projects Program (NSFLTP): Grant funding opportunities for the construction, reconstruction, and rehabilitation of nationally-significant projects within, adjacent to, or accessing Federal and tribal lands.
If you have any questions about this upcoming webinar, please contact Andrea Kirk at Andrea.Kirk@dot.gov.
New Non-Federal DOT Participants
To gain access to FHWA’s webinar system, you must complete the two-step registration process. You can only access the site using IE or Chrome as your browser.
- Non-Federal-DOT users (anyone without a @dot.gov email address, including state DOT personnel) must create an account with the FHWA External Portal.
- Open the registration portal and create your account at: https://collaboration.fhwa.dot.gov/FBA/Register.aspx
- Fill out all required fields and create a password. This email address and password will be used for access to all Innovation Exchange webinars. We recommend first time users create an account at least 48 hours before the webinar.
- Once you’ve successfully registered, you will receive a confirmation email from the portal that you have access. You then reserve your spot for the webinar using your login information at https://collaboration.fhwa.dot.gov/dot/fhwa/WC/Lists/Seminars/DispForm.aspx?ID=2553
Federal-DOT staff and Federal-DOT-badged contractors do not need to create an account.
If you have previously accessed one of our webinars, you can register using this LINK
Upcoming Maryland Transportation Technology Transfer Center (MD T2 Center) Courses