Registration for MML’s 2021 live Summer Conference is currently open to only two municipal officials from each City/Town. After this Friday, March 26 at 10 am this changes. Registration will be open to everyone, including non-government attendees and additional representatives from your City/Town.
Registration will fully open on a first come, first serve basis until the maximum capacity of 400 is reached. Registrations for the July virtual Summer Conference may be completed at any time. For safety reasons due to COVID-19, there will be no exceptions once 400 is reached. Please contact MML’s Summer Conference registrar, Kevin Connors, at 410-295-9106 with any questions.
A few reminders for this year:
- You may register for both the in person and virtual event or the virtual only event. Two choices.
- Registration for the in-person event also includes the virtual event registration, BOGO!
- Full registration will include one ticket to lunch on Monday and Tuesday and both receptions along with in person and virtual access to over 20 educational sessions.
- Spouses/guests are not able to attend in-person conference sessions, workshops, or Expo in 2021 because of limited capacities and social distancing. Guests may attend the Welcome and Closing receptions but do need to purchase a ticket.
- Receptions are ticketed events. Tickets for these events must be purchased prior to the conference on the registration form.
- Event tickets and on-site registrations for the in-person portion will not be available onsite.
- If payment is not received by April 9, you will lose your registration. Pay online if you can!!
Please note: You must be listed as a MML key contact for your municipality in order to register anyone except yourself.
Click here for more conference details.