- Preload the Summer conference App
- Plan to use the conference app for most current information and to ask questions onsite
- Read our Code of Conduct (link to that conduct)
- Familiarize yourself with all new protocols including Workshop Groupings (link to this info)
- Bring lots of patience. The new protocols are new to us, as well. Help us create a supportive and safe learning environment for all.
- Ask questions. MML staff will be on site to help you navigate any new protocol.
- Think safety. Our new protocols are designed to reduce everyone’s risk.
Stop the Spread Reminders: For your and other’s health safety, we ask that, each attendee:
- Wear a new mask each day of the event
- Wear masks properly fully covering nose and mouth at all times in the convention center and during outside receptions (except when eating or drinking)
- Maintain 6’ of social distancing whenever possible and at least 3’ always
- Show that you have taken and passed the digital health screening daily using the provided QR code
- Cover your cough/sneeze with crook of your arm, not your hand
- If you feel ill, don’t attend
General Health Safety Reminders:
- Monitor your temperature – you will be checked and must be below 100.4 to enter the convention center.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds – often and use sanitizers when you can’t wash
- No one is exempt from masking or temperature checks
- Remember that just because you are vaccinated, there is a chance you could still spread the virus
- Clean your phone often during the event
General Safety Reminders:
- Know where the nearest exits are in the convention center and in your hotel
- Don’t broadcast your hotel room number across the lobby
- Wear your badge in the convention center and official MML functions, not all around the city – it says you’re not ‘from here’
- Keep valuables in the room or hotel safe or don’t bring them
- Make sure you lock your hotel room door and make sure it’s closed